Cygnus is Wearable Computing for Enterprise and provide both the customised hardware and software development platform with cloud SDK. It is targeted for digital business transformation process for Industrial 4.0 and IoT application for solving non-desk bound operation. To get a general idea of what Cygnus is, do click on the video list and product website. Tranzas Inc started over 20 years ago in Japan and are a provider of both solutions and services for ISP and Multinational companies.
Kuliza is a leading provider of digital transformation and operational intelligence solutions for financial enterprises. Since 2006, Kuliza has executed more than 120 digital transformation projects for global startups and industry-leading global enterprises.
Lend.In is Kuliza’s flagship lending product, a new-age lending system for banks and lending institutions to increase the overall efficiencies while decreasing the cost and go-to-market time for customers.
Kuliza’s other suite of transformation solutions also help financial enterprises design and build end to end Mutual Funds commerce platforms & Insurance commerce platforms
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
• time:beat – Use time:beat to timestamp your digital files of all types. You can then prove when the files were created and that they have not changed since then.
• e:Archiver – Use e:Archiver to easily archive your files in a future proof format, with powerful metadata handling and search options.
• trace:original – Use trace:original to replace your paper originals with digital documents, while retaining full control of ownership, copies, and amendments.
• To help in creating a world where the truth will prevail
• Offer innovative solutions to ensure consistency, integrity and traceability of digital information in time as well as protecting it from manipulation
• Create independent proof that cannot be manipulated showing what happened, when and in what order
• Support the new EU bylaw eIDAS
• Our solutions are built on blockchain technology and the principles of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
• At the same time as we invent new solutions, we adhere to technology standards if they exist (as we move ahead of the pack that is sometimes not possible). We have approved patents in Sweden and three approved world PCT patents now pending in US and EU.
Argus specializes in regulatory compliance and provides objective insights, subject expertise and a simple approach to compliance matters.We are experts in the financial regulatory regime and collaborate with several technologies companies. We are keen to ensure the sustainability of the financial sector through the appropriate implementation of regulations around fintech.
Launched in 2019, CargoAi is the airfreight’s fastest growing digital enabler with SaaS applications offering air cargo digital solutions to freight forwarders, airlines and GSAs. CargoAi allows users to manage the entire air cargo booking process via a single tool. The online platform brings together freight forwarders, airlines and GSAs, and offers shipment quote issuing, booking and tracking. All airlines’ schedules including cargo capacity are displayed in the application. Freight forwarders can check the flight schedules at a glance and compare rates thanks to this unique solution. CargoAi offers a range of levels of integration for airlines, from APIs to emails. Forwarders can request quotes and make bookings via the platform. The application allows airlines and GSAs to manage all quote and booking requests in one place. The tool also provides customers with data and analytics including 3D viewing of the shipment and capacity forecasts.
TVS Motor (Singapore) Pte. Limited is the wholly owned subsidiary of the TVS Motor Company Limited that is being leveraged to operationalise a digital technology startup headquartered in Singapore focused on the Automotive and Fintech industries with portfolios and offerings in the Connected Factory, Credit Services and Fleet Management domain that will deliver high quality solutions to help address real life business challenges by harnessing the power of Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML) and Virtual reality (VR). Our strategy will adopt both inorganic and organic means for the initial build out and subsequent expansion and growth.
About TVS Motor Company and the TVS Group
TVS Motor Company is a highly respected and reputed public listed company headquartered in India. It’s the third largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India and also ranked in the top 10 globally. With annual revenues in excess of US$2 billion, TVS Motor is the flagship company of the TVS Group which has consolidated group annual revenues in excess of US$8 billion. The company has an excellent track record with innovation and quality and is the market leader in customer service.
TVS Motor Company is the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries . The company has annual sales in excess of 3 million units and an annual capacity of circa 4 million vehicles with more than 33 million customers riding a TVS vehicle today in India. It has a tie up with BMW Motorrad to manufacture specific models of motor bikes in India in the sub-500cc premium category.
TVS Motor Company is also the largest company within the TVS group in terms of size and turnover. The group has over 90 companies in its umbrella across multiple industries including Automobile, Aviation, Education, Electronics, Energy, Finance, Housing, Insurance, Investment, Logistics, Service and Textiles.
We exist to help entrepreneurs scale, and businesses of scale innovate. We support start-ups and fast growth ventures, to the digital transformation of entire industries by advising and sourcing the right talents.
We had helped many FinTech companies hire their first hire when they launched in Asia.
NSW Treasury leads the economic, jobs and investment conversation across New South Wales. From its position at the centre of government, Treasury drives the economic development strategy to guide the State’s growth for the benefit of the people who live, work and study in NSW.
Treasury work includes developing industry, supporting jobs growth, improving service delivery to the community and increasing living standards, to forge a brighter future in a prosperous and confident post-pandemic NSW economy.
Treasury’s work is underpinned by four Pillars:
the NSW 2040 Economic Blueprint, which sets the direction for our continued success in a changing world and expanding global economy
Outcome Budgeting, which puts the needs of the people at the centre of investment decision-making
the NSW Generations Fund, which helps keep the state’s debt at a sustainable level while sharing the benefit of its returns with the people of NSW by funding community projects; and
the Federal Financial Relations Review — an independent review of the State’s revenue system so that it can work better for all, including better integration between state and federal taxes.
As a Virtual Currency intermediary, we are now operating a Virtual Currency exchange where participants of the exchange may use such a platform to exchange or trade Virtual Currency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, other cryptocurrencies widely recognized and accepted by the public or a section of the public.
– Through our exchange, the participants of the exchange can engage in dealing in Virtual Currency defined as buying and selling Bitcoin, Ethereum, other cryptocurrencies widely recognized and accepted by the public or a section of the public.
– Our exchange has its own KYC process that satisfies MT/TF standards as other competitors in this field do.
– We are(or would be) involved in advertising activities related to or using Virtual Currency on behalf of potential clients and while at the same time, we have(or would have) run a variety of promotional campaigns for our user acquisition.
– We can list and operate Virtual Currency directly(or indirectly) which is used in the game service, the game distribution, and the blockchain networks.