Cygnus is Wearable Computing for Enterprise and provide both the customised hardware and software development platform with cloud SDK. It is targeted for digital business transformation process for Industrial 4.0 and IoT application for solving non-desk bound operation. To get a general idea of what Cygnus is, do click on the video list and product website. Tranzas Inc started over 20 years ago in Japan and are a provider of both solutions and services for ISP and Multinational companies.
COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all
features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a
payment gateway/POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet,
various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform uniﬁes all transactional aspects that
are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and oﬀers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in
one place. The list of potential features of the platform can be inﬁnitely extended and will continue
growing as the platform evolves.
Our flagship service as the leading interest-based telemarketing lead generation company in Singapore, we delivered to end-users solutions coming from Fortune500 companies the products they want. Effectively giving our clients the measured ROI they wanted in reflection of their cost per lead model.
Launched in 2019, CargoAi is the airfreight’s fastest growing digital enabler with SaaS applications offering air cargo digital solutions to freight forwarders, airlines and GSAs. CargoAi allows users to manage the entire air cargo booking process via a single tool. The online platform brings together freight forwarders, airlines and GSAs, and offers shipment quote issuing, booking and tracking. All airlines’ schedules including cargo capacity are displayed in the application. Freight forwarders can check the flight schedules at a glance and compare rates thanks to this unique solution. CargoAi offers a range of levels of integration for airlines, from APIs to emails. Forwarders can request quotes and make bookings via the platform. The application allows airlines and GSAs to manage all quote and booking requests in one place. The tool also provides customers with data and analytics including 3D viewing of the shipment and capacity forecasts.
Kuliza is a leading provider of digital transformation and operational intelligence solutions for financial enterprises. Since 2006, Kuliza has executed more than 120 digital transformation projects for global startups and industry-leading global enterprises.
Lend.In is Kuliza’s flagship lending product, a new-age lending system for banks and lending institutions to increase the overall efficiencies while decreasing the cost and go-to-market time for customers.
Kuliza’s other suite of transformation solutions also help financial enterprises design and build end to end Mutual Funds commerce platforms & Insurance commerce platforms
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
• time:beat – Use time:beat to timestamp your digital files of all types. You can then prove when the files were created and that they have not changed since then.
• e:Archiver – Use e:Archiver to easily archive your files in a future proof format, with powerful metadata handling and search options.
• trace:original – Use trace:original to replace your paper originals with digital documents, while retaining full control of ownership, copies, and amendments.
• To help in creating a world where the truth will prevail
• Offer innovative solutions to ensure consistency, integrity and traceability of digital information in time as well as protecting it from manipulation
• Create independent proof that cannot be manipulated showing what happened, when and in what order
• Support the new EU bylaw eIDAS
• Our solutions are built on blockchain technology and the principles of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
• At the same time as we invent new solutions, we adhere to technology standards if they exist (as we move ahead of the pack that is sometimes not possible). We have approved patents in Sweden and three approved world PCT patents now pending in US and EU.
Argus specializes in regulatory compliance and provides objective insights, subject expertise and a simple approach to compliance matters.We are experts in the financial regulatory regime and collaborate with several technologies companies. We are keen to ensure the sustainability of the financial sector through the appropriate implementation of regulations around fintech.