Offering Innovation (Design Thinking and Design Sprints) and Leadership Development (1:1 and team coaching; leadership workshop facilitation) services to clients
COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all
features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a
payment gateway/POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet,
various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform uniﬁes all transactional aspects that
are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and oﬀers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in
one place. The list of potential features of the platform can be inﬁnitely extended and will continue
growing as the platform evolves.
Our flagship service as the leading interest-based telemarketing lead generation company in Singapore, we delivered to end-users solutions coming from Fortune500 companies the products they want. Effectively giving our clients the measured ROI they wanted in reflection of their cost per lead model.
We are a corporate innovation and venture development firm.
We create, accelerate and scale new business with the world’s leading corporations and entrepreneurs.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of some of the most experienced venture builders, engineers, designers, data scientists and growth experts.
Over the last 12 years we have grown. Now, we run 10 Rainmaking Innovation Studios around the world, in addition to Startupbootcamp, our accelerator program, and Talent Garden Rainmaking, our co-working business.
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
• time:beat – Use time:beat to timestamp your digital files of all types. You can then prove when the files were created and that they have not changed since then.
• e:Archiver – Use e:Archiver to easily archive your files in a future proof format, with powerful metadata handling and search options.
• trace:original – Use trace:original to replace your paper originals with digital documents, while retaining full control of ownership, copies, and amendments.
• To help in creating a world where the truth will prevail
• Offer innovative solutions to ensure consistency, integrity and traceability of digital information in time as well as protecting it from manipulation
• Create independent proof that cannot be manipulated showing what happened, when and in what order
• Support the new EU bylaw eIDAS
• Our solutions are built on blockchain technology and the principles of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
• At the same time as we invent new solutions, we adhere to technology standards if they exist (as we move ahead of the pack that is sometimes not possible). We have approved patents in Sweden and three approved world PCT patents now pending in US and EU.
Our team of experts in DWF Compliance have many years of regulatory, compliance, risk, governance, and fiduciary experience in Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, British Virgin Islands and Samoa.
We provide compliance, advisory and practical solutions to organisations and private clients. Operating in Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, British Virgin Islands and Samoa, our team of experts has many years of regulatory, compliance, risk, governance and fiduciary experience.
Headquartered in Singapore, Panzer Technology Pte Ltd is a software development company developing world class enterprise solutions that create a positive impact that elevate lives.
Riding on the latest emerging technology bandwagon, we are now able to develop more powerful software applications powered by blockchain that serve even wider markets and industries. We aim to develop technology that help to build cities even smarter, secure and more sustainable.
At Panzer, we have built a culture for continuous improvement. We do that through in-depth research and development and are constantly on the lookout for new-wave technologies that we can apply to deliver better experience to all our adopters. We are committed to improve business productivity and lives of the people through the use of our technology.
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
Principled Systems focuses on startup projects with the aim to make everyday financial transactions more efficient, ethical, and equitable.