CloudControl is a cloud security platform by Pragma, a cybersecurity consultancy focused on helping organisations secure themselves from digital risks. CloudControl aims to provide a secure, affordable and constantly compliant cloud platform for organisations.
We advise market leaders, challenger brands and fast-growth businesses all over the world on their most important commercial affairs and their trickiest disputes. Our service lines define our core specialisms as legal practitioners, each one supported by deep industry knowledge and fresh insights into the way business could work in tomorrow’s world.
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
• time:beat – Use time:beat to timestamp your digital files of all types. You can then prove when the files were created and that they have not changed since then.
• e:Archiver – Use e:Archiver to easily archive your files in a future proof format, with powerful metadata handling and search options.
• trace:original – Use trace:original to replace your paper originals with digital documents, while retaining full control of ownership, copies, and amendments.
• To help in creating a world where the truth will prevail
• Offer innovative solutions to ensure consistency, integrity and traceability of digital information in time as well as protecting it from manipulation
• Create independent proof that cannot be manipulated showing what happened, when and in what order
• Support the new EU bylaw eIDAS
• Our solutions are built on blockchain technology and the principles of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
• At the same time as we invent new solutions, we adhere to technology standards if they exist (as we move ahead of the pack that is sometimes not possible). We have approved patents in Sweden and three approved world PCT patents now pending in US and EU.
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking with more than 550 banks as customers and more than 1,200 installations for our customers. We develop and implement innovative fintech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and to remain one step ahead of their competitors.
pinBox is the only entity globally that provides ready-to-deploy yet customised solutions for comprehensive microPension and microinsurance inclusion.
We work with governments, regulators, pension administrators, multilateral and bilateral aid agencies and foundations, mainstream financial institutions and large social enterprises.
We help design, build and administer inclusive, digital micro-pension programs for informal sector citizens across Asia, Africa and Latin America.
BSO is the award-winning Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider of choice for financial institutions and high-frequency trading firms that require superior infrastructure and connectivity to the world’s most dynamic marketplaces.
MatchMove enables companies to offer a fully branded secure mobile wallet solution, increasing revenue and user engagement. MatchMove proprietary Wallet OS™ is built with the vision of strengthening financial inclusion through enabling its Spend, Send, Lend™ capabilities across developed and developing markets. MatchMove Wallet OS™ enables any company to easily offer their customers a fully branded, secure mobile wallet solution that includes P2P transfer, Cross-Border Money Transfers, Top Up channels, Virtual Payment Cards, Loyalty Points & Rewards, Promotions & Offers amongst many other features. Wallet OS fully customizable platforms are cloud-based and PCI-DSS compliant.
MatchMove launched myWallet in 2016 and Boss Mobile Money in 2017. myWallet, a virtual wallet application, enabling consumers who do not own credit cards or online banking facilities to make payments with a pre-paid Mastercard. Boss Mobile Money is a cross-border money transfer application that allows anyone in Singapore to remit money back home through a smartphone in a Safe, Easy, Fast™ manner.
MatchMove is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Philippines and the USA. In 2017, MatchMove will soon open new offices in South Africa and Dubai to support its global growth.
MatchMove has consistently been recognized internationally for its outstanding innovation.