Fintrove is a cloud API platform that enables FinTech builders and startups to build and launch various financial service applications. Fintrove’s platform can be used to build applications for different financial services like lending, investments, or advisory purposes.
Our experienced Singapore team can support individuals or businesses wishing to set up or expand in Asia and assist with the many aspects that need to be considered including structuring, licences, tax compliance, legal and regulatory requirements.
Established in 2012, BitKan is one of the leading data service providers worldwide for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry. Having provided price charts, news, mining monitoring, price alert, e-wallet services and many other valuable functions, BitKan App has attracted millions of users worldwide.
We are a corporate innovation and venture development firm.
We create, accelerate and scale new business with the world’s leading corporations and entrepreneurs.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of some of the most experienced venture builders, engineers, designers, data scientists and growth experts.
Over the last 12 years we have grown. Now, we run 10 Rainmaking Innovation Studios around the world, in addition to Startupbootcamp, our accelerator program, and Talent Garden Rainmaking, our co-working business.
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
• time:beat – Use time:beat to timestamp your digital files of all types. You can then prove when the files were created and that they have not changed since then.
• e:Archiver – Use e:Archiver to easily archive your files in a future proof format, with powerful metadata handling and search options.
• trace:original – Use trace:original to replace your paper originals with digital documents, while retaining full control of ownership, copies, and amendments.
• To help in creating a world where the truth will prevail
• Offer innovative solutions to ensure consistency, integrity and traceability of digital information in time as well as protecting it from manipulation
• Create independent proof that cannot be manipulated showing what happened, when and in what order
• Support the new EU bylaw eIDAS
• Our solutions are built on blockchain technology and the principles of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
• At the same time as we invent new solutions, we adhere to technology standards if they exist (as we move ahead of the pack that is sometimes not possible). We have approved patents in Sweden and three approved world PCT patents now pending in US and EU.
Our team of experts in DWF Compliance have many years of regulatory, compliance, risk, governance, and fiduciary experience in Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, British Virgin Islands and Samoa.
We provide compliance, advisory and practical solutions to organisations and private clients. Operating in Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, British Virgin Islands and Samoa, our team of experts has many years of regulatory, compliance, risk, governance and fiduciary experience.
CreditSights empowers nearly 15,000 financial professionals among the world’s largest institutions with the credit-risk tools, independent research and comprehensive market insights they need to make well-informed credit-risk decisions. Setting the standard for global credit research since 2000, CreditSights provides timely data, news, recommendations and unbiased analysis of the investment-grade and high-yield debt securities of 1,200 issuers around the world. CreditSights deliver this content through innovative platforms, enabling market participants to know more, risk better and ultimately create value.
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
LEANWORK is a professional SaaS service provider specialized in financial and marketing technology. The core team is from the world’s top Internet and financial companies.
LEANWORK is the leading brand in the financial CRM profession. Until today, LEANWORK has served more than 500 financial institutions, including Saxo Bank, Ping An Bank, London Capital Group (LCG), Hundsun Technologies, Tencent, LMAX, Huobi, Wallstreet News and other well-known enterprises.
In 2017, LEANWORK launched its globalization strategy, became the pioneer to accelerate the internationalization of Chinese SaaS companies. LEANWORK has 5 offices around the world, and its products provide support services in 7 languages.