Expat Wealth is a division of AAM Advisory Pte Ltd. It provides financial planning and wealth management services for expats in Singapore. The company offers advisory services for estate planning, pensions, personal insurance and savings & investments.
Xen is the first-of-its-kind wealth management platform enabling affluent investors access to alternative investments to achieve active returns.
We live in an age where access to the right investments can be a door to wealth and financial security. In Asia, where there has been an unprecedented growth in wealth, the current force of economic influence and power is among the young and affluent, the millennials and XENnials.
Only a fraction of all wealth in Asia is tapped into the wealth management industry and affluents have virtually zero access to the above market returns and performance of alternatives investments.
It is now time to transform an industry traditionally dominated by and designed for HNWIs and institutional investors – and give affluent investors access and liquidity.
Xen provides its clients with:
1) First-of-its-kind access to alternatives – Xen’s platform provides affluent investors access to the Xen Fund of Funds, which invests in top-performing alternative assets including hedge funds, trade finance funds, private equity funds, commodity funds and real estate funds.
2) Innovative liquidity solutions and protection through smart contracts – The use of blockchain technology and tokenization allows for unprecedented liquidity. Xen converts your investment into a digital asset called a Security Token. As an investor, you can trade this asset for liquidity through a regulated exchange (i.e. a secondary market platform.) Through the use of smart contracts, KYC rules and compliance can be enforced.
3) Control and transparency – Xen uses proprietary robo-advisory to customize portfolios to clients’ life goals and risk/reward tolerance. This provides affluent investors a higher level and quality of advice which was previously only available to HNWI and institutional investors.
Maybank Group is the leading financial services provider in Malaysia catering to the needs of consumers, investors, entrepreneurs, non-profit organisations and corporations. The Group, which has expanded internationally, has the largest network among Malaysian banks of over 2,400 branches and offices in 20 countries, employing over 44,000 Maybankers and serving over 22 million customers. It is the only regional bank with a presence in all 10 ASEAN countries (as of November 2016).
By strengthening our core business and franchise, we gain a competitive advantage by achieving synergies across our diverse group. Domestically we aim to achieve leadership across key and profitable segments. Internationally we capture value from new investments and continue to pursue organic expansion by delivering innovation and superior customer value. We are a top recruiter of talent and view our leadership pool and talent pipeline as key to realising our aspirations. We constantly seek to enhance performance management and achieve cost optimisation by focusing on effective IT operations and enhancing employee productivity.
ShareInvestor is an online investment platform that provides financial news services for shares and stocks. Users can have real-time stock quotes, stock charts, company fundamentals, financial results, and market-moving financial news from the portal.
Rublix is building a networking platform where participants can access trusted trading information from verified experts. Our goal is to
help traders enhance their skills, confidence and profitability in any industry that they trade in.
As a Virtual Currency intermediary, we are now operating a Virtual Currency exchange where participants of the exchange may use such a platform to exchange or trade Virtual Currency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, other cryptocurrencies widely recognized and accepted by the public or a section of the public.
– Through our exchange, the participants of the exchange can engage in dealing in Virtual Currency defined as buying and selling Bitcoin, Ethereum, other cryptocurrencies widely recognized and accepted by the public or a section of the public.
– Our exchange has its own KYC process that satisfies MT/TF standards as other competitors in this field do.
– We are(or would be) involved in advertising activities related to or using Virtual Currency on behalf of potential clients and while at the same time, we have(or would have) run a variety of promotional campaigns for our user acquisition.
– We can list and operate Virtual Currency directly(or indirectly) which is used in the game service, the game distribution, and the blockchain networks.
Kina Bank is a diversified financial services provider in Papua New Guinea, offering customers end-to-end financial solutions, from savings accounts to small business loans, investments to mortgages, stockbroking and financial advice, investment management and fund administration.
hiHedge is the flagship product offered by Kuchi. It is a robo-advisory platform targeted at retail investors for investing in hedge funds. hiHedge was a part of Startupbootcamp FinTech accelerator and Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) FinTech Hackcelerator.
FINESSE is a Singapore-based Fintech Company, focusing on B2B2C Digital Wealth Solutions for Financial Institutions to digitalize their platforms to power their businesses.
Our Product Solutions accommodate a variety of businesses and are tailored to segment-specific client groups.
Finesse Engine builds on existing core Banking system to introduce the Innovative Digital Investment Solutions in retail banking, private banking, family office and asset management firms.
GoodWhale was created to make financial literacy inclusive and easily accessible to all.
The GoodWhale application aims to empower everyday people to understand stocks in a fun and simple way. Through its fun and engaging platform, users can expect to research and understand their investments in a simple yet comprehensive manner while levelling up their skills through fun content.
We are a fintech providing Hulgrave Rankings to money managers who are proud to distribute Hulgrave to their clients.
Hulgrave is an independent and clear score that eliminates information asymmetry between clients and money managers.
GoldSilver Central specializes in physical bullion trading in gold, silver, and platinum at real-time pricing; industry bullion supply, bullion buying & selling, collateral loan and secured storage under GoldSilver Central?s Bullion Storage Program at the Singapore Freeport.
CONNECT is Singapore’s first digital advisory platform for Accredited Investors. Based on financial goals which you create, CONNECT will establish if investing in a diversified portfolio is the right strategy for you. If so, it will match you to a CONNECT portfolio tailored to your individual investment needs.
Investing with CONNECT provides you with the benefits of a personalised and diversified portfolio without the hassle and the high fees of traditional providers. We aim to help you visualise and achieve your financial goals and to allocate investments accordingly.
Funderbeam is introducing tradable private investments to the world.
The platform allows investors to access fast, standardised deals in highly curated companies that can be instantly traded.
Founders can raise funds to fuel their growth from both retail and professional investors in more than 100 countries.
FX TODAY The challenges of FX today have never been greater amidst shrinking proﬁts. The speed game, lack of suitable solution, high slippage and rejection rates, outdated technology, fragmented marketplace and high costs arising from market impact all point to a lack of a competent provider in the market.
Providing a robust trading platform that helps you to achieve a better proﬁtability, SparkFX aims to resolve all the issues of FX trading. THE SPARK ADVANTAGE Spark Systems bridges the gap between product offerings and actual user needs. The unique position of SPARK as the middleman allows us to play a facilitative role between liquidity providers and takers, enhancing your FX solution.
1. Reduced Latency → Latest technology → Sponsored leased lines → Collocated data center
2. Reducing Slippage → Increased execution efﬁciency
3. Legacy Issues Solved → Innovative approach to technology
4. Understand User Needs → Consultative approach → Providing a solution based on your needs
5. Aggregating Marketplace → Curated and conﬁgurable liquidity pools for clients
6. Reducing Market Impact → Solving toxic ﬂows with the right execution tools
Citi has been in Singapore since 1902 and is represented in nearly every asset class. Citi Singapore is the largest foreign banking employer in Singapore, and it is home to strategically important hubs, Innovation Labs and the Asia Pacific Citi Service Centre (CSC).
We have businesses with client-focused capabilities, such as the Global Subsidiaries Group (Asia), Citi Private Bank (Global), and International Personal Bank (Global); product-focused innovation hubs, such as Global Consumer Bank, the ASEAN Investment Banking Hub, Markets Hub, and the Treasury and Trade Services (TTS) Hub; Innovation Labs, such as the Citi Innovation Lab (TTS) and the Consumer Innovation Lab; and the Asia Pacific Citi Service Centre (CSC) at Changi Business Park.
Citibank Singapore is built around three key business lines: (1) wealth management products and services, including investments, insurance, deposits and treasury products; (2) unsecured products such as credit cards and personal line of credit, and (3) secured products covering housing loans and share financing.