CredoLab provides subscription-based tools and value-added services that enable consumer lenders to reduce the cost of risk, increase operational efficiency, and enhance profitability using big data and traditional datasets. It offers value-added services in the areas of retail risk management consulting, risk-based pricing, custom scorecard development, and data mining. It has operations in the Southeast Asian region.
FTAG Fintech Alliance Global is a Singapore based global VC, incubator and accelerator. We believe entrepreneurs bring on the positive, transformational change across every aspect of our society and economy. We invest in the most ambitious founders, those whom will cross boundaries and build companies that will bring about change to our lives. We invest more than just money – we connect and guide founders with our strong network and experiences. Our team works hand in hand with our partners to help navigate them thru the obstacles in their paths. Our vision is to nurture and build the next generation of leaders, gamechangers that will bring the world forward
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
• time:beat – Use time:beat to timestamp your digital files of all types. You can then prove when the files were created and that they have not changed since then.
• e:Archiver – Use e:Archiver to easily archive your files in a future proof format, with powerful metadata handling and search options.
• trace:original – Use trace:original to replace your paper originals with digital documents, while retaining full control of ownership, copies, and amendments.
• To help in creating a world where the truth will prevail
• Offer innovative solutions to ensure consistency, integrity and traceability of digital information in time as well as protecting it from manipulation
• Create independent proof that cannot be manipulated showing what happened, when and in what order
• Support the new EU bylaw eIDAS
• Our solutions are built on blockchain technology and the principles of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
• At the same time as we invent new solutions, we adhere to technology standards if they exist (as we move ahead of the pack that is sometimes not possible). We have approved patents in Sweden and three approved world PCT patents now pending in US and EU.
TVS Motor (Singapore) Pte. Limited is the wholly owned subsidiary of the TVS Motor Company Limited that is being leveraged to operationalise a digital technology startup headquartered in Singapore focused on the Automotive and Fintech industries with portfolios and offerings in the Connected Factory, Credit Services and Fleet Management domain that will deliver high quality solutions to help address real life business challenges by harnessing the power of Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML) and Virtual reality (VR). Our strategy will adopt both inorganic and organic means for the initial build out and subsequent expansion and growth.
About TVS Motor Company and the TVS Group
TVS Motor Company is a highly respected and reputed public listed company headquartered in India. It’s the third largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India and also ranked in the top 10 globally. With annual revenues in excess of US$2 billion, TVS Motor is the flagship company of the TVS Group which has consolidated group annual revenues in excess of US$8 billion. The company has an excellent track record with innovation and quality and is the market leader in customer service.
TVS Motor Company is the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries . The company has annual sales in excess of 3 million units and an annual capacity of circa 4 million vehicles with more than 33 million customers riding a TVS vehicle today in India. It has a tie up with BMW Motorrad to manufacture specific models of motor bikes in India in the sub-500cc premium category.
TVS Motor Company is also the largest company within the TVS group in terms of size and turnover. The group has over 90 companies in its umbrella across multiple industries including Automobile, Aviation, Education, Electronics, Energy, Finance, Housing, Insurance, Investment, Logistics, Service and Textiles.
The Singtel Group is Asia’s leading communications group.
We provide a diverse range of services including fixed, mobile, data, internet, TV, infocomms technology (ICT) and digital solutions.
We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry. Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world.
Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation. The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.