OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
• time:beat – Use time:beat to timestamp your digital files of all types. You can then prove when the files were created and that they have not changed since then.
• e:Archiver – Use e:Archiver to easily archive your files in a future proof format, with powerful metadata handling and search options.
• trace:original – Use trace:original to replace your paper originals with digital documents, while retaining full control of ownership, copies, and amendments.
• To help in creating a world where the truth will prevail
• Offer innovative solutions to ensure consistency, integrity and traceability of digital information in time as well as protecting it from manipulation
• Create independent proof that cannot be manipulated showing what happened, when and in what order
• Support the new EU bylaw eIDAS
• Our solutions are built on blockchain technology and the principles of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
• At the same time as we invent new solutions, we adhere to technology standards if they exist (as we move ahead of the pack that is sometimes not possible). We have approved patents in Sweden and three approved world PCT patents now pending in US and EU.
Established in 2012, BitKan is one of the leading data service providers worldwide for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry. Having provided price charts, news, mining monitoring, price alert, e-wallet services and many other valuable functions, BitKan App has attracted millions of users worldwide.
CreditSights empowers nearly 15,000 financial professionals among the world’s largest institutions with the credit-risk tools, independent research and comprehensive market insights they need to make well-informed credit-risk decisions. Setting the standard for global credit research since 2000, CreditSights provides timely data, news, recommendations and unbiased analysis of the investment-grade and high-yield debt securities of 1,200 issuers around the world. CreditSights deliver this content through innovative platforms, enabling market participants to know more, risk better and ultimately create value.
We are a corporate innovation and venture development firm.
We create, accelerate and scale new business with the world’s leading corporations and entrepreneurs.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of some of the most experienced venture builders, engineers, designers, data scientists and growth experts.
Over the last 12 years we have grown. Now, we run 10 Rainmaking Innovation Studios around the world, in addition to Startupbootcamp, our accelerator program, and Talent Garden Rainmaking, our co-working business.
LEANWORK is a professional SaaS service provider specialized in financial and marketing technology. The core team is from the world’s top Internet and financial companies.
LEANWORK is the leading brand in the financial CRM profession. Until today, LEANWORK has served more than 500 financial institutions, including Saxo Bank, Ping An Bank, London Capital Group (LCG), Hundsun Technologies, Tencent, LMAX, Huobi, Wallstreet News and other well-known enterprises.
In 2017, LEANWORK launched its globalization strategy, became the pioneer to accelerate the internationalization of Chinese SaaS companies. LEANWORK has 5 offices around the world, and its products provide support services in 7 languages.
Infogain is a global business oriented IT consulting provider of front-end, customer-facing technologies, processes and applications, leading to a more efficient and streamlined customer experience for enterprises in the US, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and India.
Offering solutions for the insurance, high-tech, retail and travel & hospitality verticals, Infogain specializes in digital transformation, Robotic Process Automation, ML, CRM, software product engineering, knowledge management, cloud services, and mobility. Infogain has strong partnerships with industry leaders including Microsoft, Oracle and Salesforce.com.
Headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley, Infogain has close to 4,000 employees providing consulting, technology and digital transformation services to clients around the globe. Visit us online at http://www.infogain.com and follow us on Twitter: @Infogain
Our team of experts in DWF Compliance have many years of regulatory, compliance, risk, governance, and fiduciary experience in Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, British Virgin Islands and Samoa.
We provide compliance, advisory and practical solutions to organisations and private clients. Operating in Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, British Virgin Islands and Samoa, our team of experts has many years of regulatory, compliance, risk, governance and fiduciary experience.