BSO is the award-winning Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider of choice for financial institutions and high-frequency trading firms that require superior infrastructure and connectivity to the world’s most dynamic marketplaces.
As a Virtual Currency intermediary, we are now operating a Virtual Currency exchange where participants of the exchange may use such a platform to exchange or trade Virtual Currency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, other cryptocurrencies widely recognized and accepted by the public or a section of the public.
– Through our exchange, the participants of the exchange can engage in dealing in Virtual Currency defined as buying and selling Bitcoin, Ethereum, other cryptocurrencies widely recognized and accepted by the public or a section of the public.
– Our exchange has its own KYC process that satisfies MT/TF standards as other competitors in this field do.
– We are(or would be) involved in advertising activities related to or using Virtual Currency on behalf of potential clients and while at the same time, we have(or would have) run a variety of promotional campaigns for our user acquisition.
– We can list and operate Virtual Currency directly(or indirectly) which is used in the game service, the game distribution, and the blockchain networks.
We are a corporate innovation and venture development firm.
We create, accelerate and scale new business with the world’s leading corporations and entrepreneurs.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of some of the most experienced venture builders, engineers, designers, data scientists and growth experts.
Over the last 12 years we have grown. Now, we run 10 Rainmaking Innovation Studios around the world, in addition to Startupbootcamp, our accelerator program, and Talent Garden Rainmaking, our co-working business.
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
• time:beat – Use time:beat to timestamp your digital files of all types. You can then prove when the files were created and that they have not changed since then.
• e:Archiver – Use e:Archiver to easily archive your files in a future proof format, with powerful metadata handling and search options.
• trace:original – Use trace:original to replace your paper originals with digital documents, while retaining full control of ownership, copies, and amendments.
• To help in creating a world where the truth will prevail
• Offer innovative solutions to ensure consistency, integrity and traceability of digital information in time as well as protecting it from manipulation
• Create independent proof that cannot be manipulated showing what happened, when and in what order
• Support the new EU bylaw eIDAS
• Our solutions are built on blockchain technology and the principles of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
• At the same time as we invent new solutions, we adhere to technology standards if they exist (as we move ahead of the pack that is sometimes not possible). We have approved patents in Sweden and three approved world PCT patents now pending in US and EU.
We are committed to our clients and journey with every client to provide strategic counsel, insightful analysis and creative solutions.
We are defined by our dedication and commitment to provide insightful analysis, strategic counsel and creative solutions to clients. Since 1996, our firm is uniquely led by a team of owners-directors who combine keen business acumen with a wealth of experience to design and deliver bespoke transformational communications solutions and successful marketing campaigns for our clients across Asia Pacific.
One word captures the value held dearly to us: excellence. We value and strive constantly to achieve personal excellence, team excellence and professional excellence. We are distinctly set apart by the pride we take in our work.
Established in 2012, BitKan is one of the leading data service providers worldwide for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry. Having provided price charts, news, mining monitoring, price alert, e-wallet services and many other valuable functions, BitKan App has attracted millions of users worldwide.
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
Principled Systems focuses on startup projects with the aim to make everyday financial transactions more efficient, ethical, and equitable.