We are a conglomerate of companies to provide integrated business solutions since 2007. Utilizing our 6 leading companies’ expertise from voice technology to internet marketing, we aim to be your one-stop solution for expertise such as Business Marketing and Technological Automation. We have worked with a huge spectrum of clients from SMEs to MNCs, and we too can be your trusted business arm for your marketing & automation needs.
Kotoba Translation is a translation agency focused on the future of technology and finance. Our mission is to empower your project to reach its full global potential.
The Singapore Institute of Management (SIM Group) is a leading private education and lifelong learning institution in Singapore. We offer a diverse range of education pathways and professional training and are known for the rigour and quality of our programmes.
Founded in 1964 on the initiative of the Economic Development Board to support Singapore’s industrialisation, SIM is a professional society with over 36,000 individual and corporate members who have access to a wide range of learning courses, published resources and networking events.
Today, the SIM Group is a diverse and vibrant organisation that caters to different segments of learners through the following brands:
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
• time:beat – Use time:beat to timestamp your digital files of all types. You can then prove when the files were created and that they have not changed since then.
• e:Archiver – Use e:Archiver to easily archive your files in a future proof format, with powerful metadata handling and search options.
• trace:original – Use trace:original to replace your paper originals with digital documents, while retaining full control of ownership, copies, and amendments.
• To help in creating a world where the truth will prevail
• Offer innovative solutions to ensure consistency, integrity and traceability of digital information in time as well as protecting it from manipulation
• Create independent proof that cannot be manipulated showing what happened, when and in what order
• Support the new EU bylaw eIDAS
• Our solutions are built on blockchain technology and the principles of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
• At the same time as we invent new solutions, we adhere to technology standards if they exist (as we move ahead of the pack that is sometimes not possible). We have approved patents in Sweden and three approved world PCT patents now pending in US and EU.
Infogain is a global business oriented IT consulting provider of front-end, customer-facing technologies, processes and applications, leading to a more efficient and streamlined customer experience for enterprises in the US, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and India.
Offering solutions for the insurance, high-tech, retail and travel & hospitality verticals, Infogain specializes in digital transformation, Robotic Process Automation, ML, CRM, software product engineering, knowledge management, cloud services, and mobility. Infogain has strong partnerships with industry leaders including Microsoft, Oracle and Salesforce.com.
Headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley, Infogain has close to 4,000 employees providing consulting, technology and digital transformation services to clients around the globe. Visit us online at http://www.infogain.com and follow us on Twitter: @Infogain
First Plus Asset Management Pte. Ltd. is a Singapore-based multi-strategy asset manager focusing on emerging Asia credit and equities. Utilizing a combined approach of bottom-up fundamental analysis and top-down macro-economic forecast tailored to each individual market, we strive to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns by identifying and capturing market risk-reward asymmetry and inefficiency. With strict discipline and risk control as part of our core values, innovation and deep connectivity within emerging Asian markets further help uncover unique investment opportunities for our investors.
Our team of experts in DWF Compliance have many years of regulatory, compliance, risk, governance, and fiduciary experience in Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, British Virgin Islands and Samoa.
We provide compliance, advisory and practical solutions to organisations and private clients. Operating in Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, British Virgin Islands and Samoa, our team of experts has many years of regulatory, compliance, risk, governance and fiduciary experience.
FX TODAY The challenges of FX today have never been greater amidst shrinking proﬁts. The speed game, lack of suitable solution, high slippage and rejection rates, outdated technology, fragmented marketplace and high costs arising from market impact all point to a lack of a competent provider in the market.
Providing a robust trading platform that helps you to achieve a better proﬁtability, SparkFX aims to resolve all the issues of FX trading. THE SPARK ADVANTAGE Spark Systems bridges the gap between product offerings and actual user needs. The unique position of SPARK as the middleman allows us to play a facilitative role between liquidity providers and takers, enhancing your FX solution.
1. Reduced Latency → Latest technology → Sponsored leased lines → Collocated data center
2. Reducing Slippage → Increased execution efﬁciency
3. Legacy Issues Solved → Innovative approach to technology
4. Understand User Needs → Consultative approach → Providing a solution based on your needs
5. Aggregating Marketplace → Curated and conﬁgurable liquidity pools for clients
6. Reducing Market Impact → Solving toxic ﬂows with the right execution tools